Re: New CA find by Art

I hope someone sent a copy of this to our pals from Boggy Creek in Texas.A
hint on how to do things right.
>Anne Black

But they cant do that. That would cause all sorts of problems. (Like getting
a lab to look at it and things). Have anybody looked at that website? Have
you seen the picture of that "meteorite". Even from the website that dont
look like a meteorite at all. If you were meteorite hunting that rock would
not even look unusual. Can somebody send them a picture of something that
looks a little more like a meteorite so they can have a little more
credability about what they are claiming?
Cheers
DEAN BESSEY
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/