Web Problems

Dear List,

We have switched web hosting companies and
expected a few problems...

We did not expect:

1. To deny access to Michael Bloods Meteorite Catalog - Very Sorry Michael :-(

2. To have our computer develop sympathy pains for Michael Farmer's crashed
   hard disk. But our disk cried it's little platters off (as in off with
   our data) so we've spent the last few days getting up and running again.

If we have not responded to any requests that you have made, please send
us an e-mail again.

Again... Sorry for any unconvinces,

Paul

  Paul Harris   paul@meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin     jimmypaul@earthlink.net
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.  http://www.meteorite.com
  P.O. Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA
  FAX Number    (310) 378-2663

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: