Chapter 2: Blackout interrupted, some MCP'S come out into the sun!

Julia,
   Thanks for the update. I appreciate it. Baalke, thanks for the info on the
Leonids coming up in a few weeks. Last year I convinced my "wild" son to
check out the shower and I really expected to have quite a show. Needless to
say, it was a let down. My son was pumped up with excitement  rather than
adrenaline and said, "Oh golly mother, thanks ever so much. I can't wait to
do this again!" I redeemed myself with the Persid shower and now can't wait
for this one in November. I hope it's as good as you all are saying :-)
   Julia, I forgot to ask you how much a tuna sandwich would have cost at
that Japanese dinner? You don't suppose they would go out and catch a whole
tuna and prepare it, do you? For that amount of Paso's they better!! That's
again for getting back to me. I love the idea for a chapter sharing
book...you write the next one, OK?  Happy trails, Robin

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: