Re: velocity of incandecense vs atmosphere density?

----- Original Message -----
From: Alexander
To: metlist
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 1999 12:35 PM
Subject: RE: velocity of incandecense vs atmosphere density?

Hi Geo,
I bet that burns real good!
The secrets of nature are all in the periodic table, eh?

get yours at the above link.

Does anyone know where I can get HSC chemistry for windows?

There is a great book I have about the machinations of the sun, it is
called, "Blinded by the light", by John Gribbin.

Probably pretty elementary for a lot of you folks, but for anyone who wants
to know more about our sun, check it out...

Here is one for you, Geozay,

A wise eastern sage was asked by a kid, "what holds up the world?" The wise
man said , "an elephant".
The kid goes, " what is the elephant standing on?"
The wise man  thinks a bit and then he goes,"it's elephants all the way
down...."

Regards from Alex