Re: Asteroids And Tsunami: Good News And Bad

I can't believe the Alamo Breccia in Nevada didn't even get mentioned!
While I am partial to this area because it is my thesis topic, it IS the
largest record of a impact-produced tsunami deposit visible on land,
anywhere in the world.  The breccia covers over 10,000 km2 with an average
thickness of 50 m. Oh well.
See you at the Denver Show!
Matt Morgan
Mile High Meteorites