Re: MY first Holbrook find!!!!

Hi Dave and List

I wanted everyone to know what a great host that Dave and Anna were !!
These folks are great  !!!! The thrill and excitement to be with a fellow
meteorite enthusiest when he makes his first find is just awesome !!
CONGRADULATIONS DAVE !!! As for the hunt George and I were useing the wrong
bait and couldn't get one of those elusive little fellows into our poke !!
Johnny G and Dave have got them trained and they came a runnin to their
magic wands ( JOHNNY G "S  SUPER DUPER MAGNETIC METEORITE SCOOPER)
To anyone headed that direction take plenty of off the skeeters are in
flocks of thousands ( itch itch scratch scratch), without it you'll look
like a raisin with measels in 15 minutes or less. A 4X4 is also a  good
idea , we did a lot of mud boggen !!

Thanks  Dave , Anna , John and George for a great time . I can't wait till
the next hunt !!!!!!!!

John Blennert

----------
> From: Dave Andrews <dandre10@cybertrails.com>
> To: meteorite-list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
> Subject: MY first Holbrook find!!!!
> Date: Friday, September 10, 1999 8:37 PM
>
> Hello list,
> I just wanted to share todays finds at the Holbrook strewnfield.  After
> numerous trips there, I finally scored bigger than I ever expected.  We
> (John Gwilliam, John Blennert, and George Volker will be returning for
> more the next 2 days.)  Below are links for some images of the finds.
>
> Regards,
> Los Cuatros Feos
>
> http://members.tripod.com/DNA10/holfind4.jpg
> http://members.tripod.com/DNA10/holfind5.jpg