Denver Show

I'm going to Denver on Sat. and this will be my very first meteorite
show.  Someone kindly sent me a map of where the different sites are
located and I understand that there are other rocks and minerals there
too. Now my question is how does one go about finding where the various
meteorite folks are set up?  Is there some way to find out or do I just
wonder around and hope I find them?  I will have most of the day on Sat.
and part of Sun. so what is the best way to enjoy the show and see the
best of the meteorites?

Ginger Mayfield
Divide, CO

Archives located at: