Denver

Hello List,

I arrived in Denver a few hours ago and only had a few minutes to drop by
Blaine Reed's room to pick up the just cut, prepared and delivered 5 large
slices of Estherville Mesosiderite that looks KILLER!  These are from a
specimen acquired by the King Collection in a trade, and they are for sale
now.

I will be here through Sunday, so if any of you are around Denver and would
like to look at these or some of the Allende pieces available, or would just
like to visit, please call me on my cell phone at 918-740-3300.

Steve Arnold
www.meteoritebroker.com

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: