Re: MCO

This isn't the first Mars probe to go missing. NASA lost another a few years
ago and promptly received a note which read something along the lines
of.....

"We have your space probe. Give us 20 billion in Martian money or you will
never see it again."

Needless to say, NASA did not pay up and the probe, indeed, has not been
seen since.

Could it be the same gang? I wonder...... : )

Phil Bagnall
www.ticetboo.demon.co.uk

>>Somebody just told me that they had heard that MCO was lost yesterday.
>>
>>Is this true? I have not heard anything of it, and usually this list is an
>>excellent source of JPL information.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: