Re: Strange e-mail about argentinian government and campo de ceilo

Hello Dean and List,

A bit rusty but..........The e-mail you sent is a composite consisting of a
very straightforward,
innocuous newspaper article in Spanish combined with personal pleas of a
perpetrator or victim - to be determined at a later date:-)

The article describes the meteorites that will
be sold between 'today and tomorrow' in cyber space on the Ebay auction
site.  It  does not imply that the writers do
not like Mike Farmer, they simply say he misstated the location where they
were found as Gran Chaco instead of El Chaco .  Further they say the second
dealer's
identity is unknown, but that he owns the largest of the pieces being sold
and they give his address as Fort Piece, Florida. Hmmm.

They seem to translate from Mike Farmer's web page about the wonder and awe
of meteorites being from outer space, imagine the planets, etc.
 that the pieces he offers are very clean,
undamaged, sent wrapped in a special acetate? mineral paper.  They say Mike
travels around the world to find them; that he guarantees each piece he
sells as authentic, etc...............It is just a newspaper
article like we might find in the NY Times and is a positive piece on Mike
Farmer.

It does not appear to be a government issue although, as it is taken out of
context, this is not
definitive.  However, nothing in it suggests a plot, displeasure, ooooooooo
those Yankees, or anything malicious.  Some columnist was just doing their
job.  My opinion.

The fact that the sender decided to entitle the message
'the threat is real', just puts us back at the beginning of this thread:-)
she said mystically.

Best Regards,
Julia