Interesting....

Greetings all list members,
        Here is an interesting challenge:
	Art, the “list” provider went to 29 Palms recently and found 2
suspected
meteorites. (yes, there is a recorded recovery in the 29 Palms area).
        Below are the links to the JPEGs - 3 photos of the 19.1g
specimen and 4
photos of the 43.0g specimen. He brought them over & we looked at them
under the microscope - but as well as being one of the world’s worst
meteorite
“hunter”s I am also no great shakes at analysis - I have seen
“meteorwrongs” I was AMAZED were not meteorites & meteorites I would
NEVER have even bothered checking had I come across them “in the field.”
	So, you guys are invited to check them out and submit opinions to the
list - could be fun. (I definitely encouraged him to have them analyzed
at an appropriate lab that would not use too much material, as the 19.1g
specimen is none too large already - & is sorta cool looking - but that
will
take months)
	Whadda y'all think?:
-----
19.1g specimen
 SEE #1 AT:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=28624&a=167091&p=12421213&Sequence=1
---
SEE #2 AT:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=28624&a=167091&p=12421234&Sequence=1
SEE # 3 AT: (This is the best photo of the 19.1g specimen)
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=28624&a=167091&p=12421243&Sequence=1
-----
43.0g Speciemen
SEE # 1 AT: