PLEASE no more pix

Hi all,
  I'm new to this forum, and I hate to start off by causing trouble...but
if you want to send an image, could you do it amongst yourselves or post
the address for us to access it on our own?  I have an old mac, and it
takes my e-mail program almost 20 minutes to load any e-mail with an image.
And to make matters worse, I have no way to skip over these items...so I
must wait "forever" just to check my messages.
  Does anyone else have this problem?  Any advice?
Thank you,
Dennis

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: