Re: Catalogue of Meteorites

Hi List
I just wanted to let everyone know that I just talked to the publisher about
the publication date for the 5th edition of the Catalogue of Meteorites.
They informed me that it has been pushed back from Dec. 1, 1999 to March
2001!!!!  Yes that's right we have to wait another year and a half for it.  I
called twice to make sure.  They also don't have a estimated price which
tells me that it will be more than the original $125.  I guess that now makes
our 4th edition worth more.
I've got a call into my local rep so I'll let you know if I find out any more
info.
Mike Jensen
Jensen Meteorites

Archives located at: