Re: Newest Falls, I have a few questions to pose

Dean<<
 as reported early in the game by the news media, were not confirmed, and it
 is believed the meteorite(s) has/have splashed into the ocean off-coast
 WHY IS THAT STOPPING YOU? DONT YOU HAVE SCUBA DIVERS IN NEW ZEALAND. AS A
 DIVEMASTER, IF ONE TOUCHED DOWN IN LAKE ONTARIO I WOULD BE OUT THERE IN A
 MINUTE. I COULD TEACH THE PADI SEARCH AND RECOVERY METEORITE COURSE.
 DEAN >>

How deep is Lake Ontario? How deep is the Pacific ocean off New Zealand? From
what I recall on the reports, the meteor detonated. Any fragments found might
be quite small. Sounds like a proverbial "finding a needle in a haystack"
situation? I'd think it would be hard enough on dry land, yet alone under the
ocean.
GeoZay

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: