[meteorite-list] From the Admin - New List Features - PLEASE READ

From: Art Jones <ajones_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:31 2004

Greetings All;

The Meteorite Mailing List has been recently updated and now has several new
features:

Secure Web Interface

*Please Note: All current List members have been assigned a random subscriber
password << You DO NOT need to re-subscribe >>

To get your password, go to the page above, enter your email address in the
Meteorite-List Subscribers section.
On the new page that loads, click the "Email My Password to Me" button and your
password will be emailed to you. With your password you can modify your
subscription options which include: disable mail delivery, set Digest Mode,
change your password, etc ...

Digest Version
vacation, etc..). You can choose this option on the subscriber options page (see
instructions above).

Automatic Archive
The Archive is now automatically updated with every post (thank you!) and also
includes a downloadable version.

I am very excited about these new features and I believe they will improve
everyone's List experience! If you have any problems or have any questions feel
free to email me at: listman_at_meteoritecentral.com

Best Regards, Art