[meteorite-list] NWA060 CK5 for sale

From: Stephen Edward Smith <vickie-steve-smith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

--------------EDC5B17C4DB9249FE2C511F3

Good evening everyone.
    I hated to do it, but I put one of my rare NWA 060 CK5 partslices up
for sale on e-Bay.
    This meteorite partslice is a rare Stone, Carbonaceous Chondrite,
(CK5) that was brought back from Africa by Mike Farmer and Michael
Cottingham on their first expedition. This was a single complete 604
gram stone before cutting. It was classified by UCLA as a CK5. To my
knowledge, this is the only non-Antarctic CK5 in existence.
    Check it out at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=519619216
Steve

--------------EDC5B17C4DB9249FE2C511F3

Good evening everyone.
060 CK5</font></b> partslices up for sale on e-Bay.