[meteorite-list] I'm back!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

Welcome back Mike! Now be a good captn' and let all them wenches out.
Would a repeat of the "what I du" post of last Feburary be in order as a
brief up date of a few of the travels and hot deals that you have
occured in your absence?
Would be nice for the newbies to meet you officially as opposed to
hearsay and treachery of those not so warming to your return from the
dead. Arrr.....
Again, welcome back, tis' America, and most all are welcome here. Well
bly me,
Dave F.