[meteorite-list] Hello everyone!

From: Jake Marley <marley2010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

AHHHHHHHHHHH yes..... Joel Warren..... now that is a name that brings back
fond memories. Native Americans have legends that speak of him and just the
mention of his name strikes FEAR in the heart of Canada's most famous
soprano. The respect that Judge N. Sanders Sauls receives PALES in
comparison to that of Joel Warren. Women would pay to carry his child, men
would pay to have their wives carry his child. They don't make them like
Joel Warren anymore. I truely miss him and only hope that someday he will
grace this list once again.

Sigh...
J.M.