[meteorite-list] Bilanga for collectors, just for info.

From: SaharaTeam_at_aol.com <SaharaTeam_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

Hello list,

we often recieve emails from Morocco or other countries with meteorites=20
offers. As we are hunters and only that, we don't take care of them. But if=20
on the mailing some people are interested, here a copy of one of these mails=
:

Take care, we don't know the seller, and the reliability of his offer.

Best regards

Richard & Roland Pelisson
http://www.SaharaMert.com