[meteorite-list] SALE Dag 400 lunar dust for sale

From: John Collier <collier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

Hello all

I recently received a couple grams of Dag 400 LUNAR dust (cutting waste)
for an impeccable source and have decided to keep half for myself and the
rest I would like to offer to those without any of the MOON in their
collection. My price is $4300/gram for sizes up to 0.1 grams and
$3800/gram over 0.1 grams. Please remember this IS dust but is priced
cheaper than anywhere else I've seen (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Will include copy of original certificate, nice label, riker mount and
vial of Dag 400.

merry christmas
mike

Mike Collier, Ph.D.