[meteorite-list] "Crashed Through the Roof . . . Steaming Hot!"

From: John Gwilliam <jkgdiver_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

There is actually quite a story that is associated with the Frasse
meteorite. I believe the owner found several insects within the small
cavities of his rock and offered them for sale on Ebay as Martian
insects. I think he gave them very scientific names like "Spidey", etc.
If anyone else remembers the story differently than me, lets us all
know.......it was good for some great laughter back then.

Regards,

John