[meteorite-list] "Crashed Through the Roof . . . Steaming Hot!"

From: Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:32 2004

Allan Treiman of the Lunar and Planetary Institute, also had the disguished
privilege of having all of his test results of this "meteorite" on Mikey
"Meteor-Mike-Gravion" Frasse's website...and still Mikey disputed all scientific
fact. If I remember right, it was all just common volcanic basalt. "But, it
wasn't there before." Meteor-Mike's on-line store was also good for a good
laugh....autographed this-and-that for $50, etc. I'm sure Dr. Treiman can
enlighten us more if he wishes. It did look just like a bran muffin and the
insects were a sight to behold.

Buggin' out,
Dave