[meteorite-list] meteorite for sell

From: James Tobin <jimmypaul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:33 2004

Hello List,
We would like to invite you to look at a new page we have put on our
site. Even if you are not interested in purchasing one of the pieces of
this newly classified meteorite, we think you will enjoy the pictures of
the specimens and the photographs taken from the thin sections. It is an
L6-S2-W2 Fa25.6 +/-0.9. As abundant as members are of this type each
is still special and that is very true for this one. There are some
interesting things going on with this meteorite. Like compression in
some areas with shock veins and yet 3/16 inch chondrules that are really
distinct and ringed in metal flakes in other areas.
Here's the URL.

http://www.meteorite.com/catalog/meteorites/

Have fun and by the way its only $1.50 per gram and thin sections are
only $50 each.

Best Regards,
Paul and Jim,
The Meteorite Exchange