[meteorite-list] METEORITE MAP FREESHIIPPING/UNLAMINATED

From: Bill and Janie Peck <bjpeck_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:33 2004

FREE SHIPPING FOR $25 SIGNED & NUMBERED UNLAMINATED version of our
METEORITE MAP
orders & payment must be received by December 17, 2000
Email your orders to this address and use paypal for faster shipping.
This colorful 27"x38" wall map is a unique holiday gift for the
meteorite collector in your life. This GUIDE to NORTH AMERICAN
       METEORITES shows over 1200 falls and finds, date, class and mass
of meteorite. It also depicts craters,eco regions,and glacial extents as

       well as interpretation for those just getting started in
meteorite collection.It also includes descriptive annotations regarding
unusual finds
       and falls. There is a limited supply of these maps, which are
signed and dated and can include a special inscription for the gift
giver. These
       maps represent years of graduate study, research,computer/GIS
training and a love for meteorites and the natural science. You are
buying
       directly from the cartographer. Includees FREE personalized
gift inscription and FREE SHIPPING FOR US. AND CANADA
Inquire for
       international rates. USE PAYPAL and we will ship IMMEDIATELY.
(email us for last name with your order via paypal)We will also take
money orders and checks.
Check out our web site at
http://www.meteoritemaps.com