[meteorite-list] Lunar Property??

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

   Hello Michael and list: That sounds very neat...about Dictionary Hill.
I realize that the Lunar property cannot legally be sold...but I think it is
a neat idea in that someone should develope a company that sells LUNAR LAND
and offers a "real-looking" deed etc...and in the text includes the words
"Not actually land ownership, but rather sold as a novelty"...or something
like that.
    So as NOT to be fraudulent.
    As a "novelity" I could see my sons wanting a certificate on their wall,
next to the Lunar map. As a "fun" thing and nothing more.
    So someone pick up on this idea and do it the "right way", openly, with
NO misrepresentation and as a NOVELTY ONLY and I will buy TWO...one for each
my boys who would love it!
     Another option...same idea..."Lunar Proprty" ...but include a "speck" of
Dag400 etc...nicely attached to the "deed" and include a certificate of
Authenticity.
     Best to all as I ponder just what the heck to buy for christmas for the
family. (Maybe some Martian Lake front)...GEEZ, this shopping is exhausting
work....Jake

     Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites and Fossils