[meteorite-list] Re: Compelling Evidence for Life on Mars

From: Gary Hansen <garyhansen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

Regarding the prestige of Geochimica et Cosmochimica,
I stand corrected. (It is not my professional field.
Sorry.)

I also understand, given the past notoriety of the
subject, that the authors are being cautious and not
taking the New York Times route. Extraordinary claims
call for more than the usual standard of proof.

Gary