[meteorite-list] My First Hunt

From: FusionCrst_at_aol.com <FusionCrst_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

--part1_33.dff1935.276ae9d4_boundary

Don,

There are dreamers and there are doers. You are both. I will struggle to
refrain from envy. For some of us it is all about the hunt. I would like to
say that I am overwhelmed with the desire to set sail for the desert regions
of our partisan country, but apparently I am not overwhelmed enough for I am
still here in Northern Michigan watching miniature ice spacestations fall
from the sky. Rest assured, when I finally do accumulate "sell everything
but the GM3 and the dive gear and head for vast plains" finances, I will
become an overtime meteorite hunter! Yes indeed, my true love.

George Nicula

--part1_33.dff1935.276ae9d4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Don,
<BR>
<BR>There are dreamers and there are doers. &nbsp;You are both. &nbsp;I will struggle to <BR>refrain from envy. &nbsp;For some of us it is all about the hunt. &nbsp;I would like to <BR>say that I am overwhelmed with the desire to set sail for the desert regions <BR>of our partisan country, but apparently I am not overwhelmed enough for I am <BR>still here in Northern Michigan watching miniature ice spacestations fall <BR>from the sky. &nbsp;Rest assured, when I finally do accumulate "sell everything <BR>but the GM3 and the dive gear and head for vast plains" finances, I will <BR>become an overtime meteorite hunter! &nbsp;Yes indeed, my true love.
<BR>
<BR>George Nicula
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>