[meteorite-list] Ornans

From: Dave <Dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

Greetings Ginger. Just recently purchased an 0.844g. piece of Ornans from
Rob Elliott and can`t wait to get it and put it under my own scope. It
doesn`t matter what size piece it is as long as you are thrilled with it and
can enjoy it. Not everyone has gobbs of money to spend on them. :-( Thanks
for the sharing your picture and the information that came with it!!! ;-)
Dave