[meteorite-list] meteorite orbit and origin data

From: Frank Cressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:34 2004

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I was re-reading an article on Tagish Lake from the University of
Calgary, and it stated that Tagish Lake was only one of four meteorites for
which accurate orbits and origin in space had been calculated. These data
were calculated primarily from U.S. Dept. of Defense satellite observations.
I was curious what the other three meteorites were for which this data had
been calculated.

I would guess that they were fairly recent (last decade?) North American
falls...Portales Valley???

Thanks,
Frank