[meteorite-list] Who has the Virus???

From: John Sinclair <JSinclairJr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

Don and List,
I have received it twice today. It is the first time I have seen it, which
was after your first warning. I have also searched my hard drive for midgets
but didn't find any of the little tricksters.

John

I received E-Mails from the following people and ONLY these people.
Casper, Andrews, Farmer, Weir, Sinclare, Schultz,FERNLEA4
Not to say one of you have it but I don't see how I could have
gotten it sent from another E-Mail unless it has some kind of
delay built into it from a previous sender.
Don