[meteorite-list] Who has the Virus???

From: FERNLEA4_at_aol.com <FERNLEA4_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

In a message dated 16/12/00 15:59:42 GMT Standard Time, dcyoung1_at_swbell.net
writes:

<< I received another copy of the virus in my mail this morning.
 I received E-Mails from the following people and ONLY these people.
 Casper, Andrews, Farmer, Weir, Sinclare, Schultz,FERNLEA4
 Not to say one of you have it but I don't see how I could have
 gotten it sent from another E-Mail unless it has some kind of
 delay built into it from a previous sender. >>

I received a copy of it yesterday but I deleted it as soon as I saw that the
attached file was a screensaver. It was sent directly to me and CC'd to the
list.

Rob.
http://fernlea.tripod.com/forsale.html
Fernlea Meteorites,