[meteorite-list] Virus mystery solved!!!

From: John Sinclair <JSinclairJr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

Dave, Virus Watchers and List,

I just ran a NEW version of 'Inoculate' and it scanned all my 4000+ files
and did not find this bug. After my last post to the list I received
another copy of the virus almost instantly.

I have been deleting it and then deleting it again from my 'deleted' file so
I am not even thinking about saving it somewhere (even unopened).

I seem to be 'clean' but WHY do I keep getting it sent to me.?????

I do not open any e mails with attachments unless I have requested them. I
haven't had a virus since a crash on a old computer in '98.

I don't like seeing this one so many times!! Be careful all.

John