[meteorite-list] Virus reminder - FROM ADMIN - Please Read

From: Art Jones <art_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:35 2004

Greetings and pardon the weekend intrusion -

Just a quick reminder regarding virus-related posts to the List:

If you receive a virus-infected email and you feel it is related to the
Mailing List, please email me ( art_at_meteoritecentral.com ) and I will take
the approprite action. When someone posts to the List about a suspected
virus, they are propagating even more mails (525 each time to be exact) ,
and propagating emails is the main purpose of an email worm !!

Protecting yourself - The best rule of thumb is to keep your virus scanning
software up-to-date and NEVER open or save an attachment to an email unless
you are 100% sure you know what it is. I personally never save or open
anything other than the occasional image file I may receive from a trusted
source.

Thank you,

Art
Meteorite Central