[meteorite-list] Lafayette-a possible fall?

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

Dear Bernd & List

When I retell the Lafayette meteorite story to people
that have not heard it before, very often I get asked
the question, "What exactly do the records for the
collection at the University say about who donated
this specimen? What does the curator for the
collection remember about how the specimen was
acquired?"

Does anybody have a detailed answer to these
questions, or did these questions prove to be too
embarrassing to the University and they never got
documented in detail?

Bob V.

Message: 18