[meteorite-list] meteorite database disk?

From: Sharkkb8_at_aol.com <Sharkkb8_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

<< Believe the mans name is Mark Bostick, from Wichita, Kansas. Bids on EBAY
under the name "thebigcollector", thebigcollector_at_msn.com has a EBAY "star
rating" of over 1000 so he is pretty active on EBAY. >>

Yes, another listee emailed me off-list this morning, with that name, as
well. "Thebigcollector" may well be a really swell ebay dealer, but
directly lifting the text from Ken R.'s "Space Rocks", putting it on a
floppy, and selling it (oops, "giving it away" with a large shipping/handling
charge) is copyright infringement (not to mention interstate commerce issues,
I would imagine). Another listee emailed me and said that the
"shipping/handling" fee that was being requested for international delivery
of this database was $10.00.

I asked the anonymous seller his name and whether he had permission to do all
this, before throwing it out on the list, but still have received no
response.

Gregory