[meteorite-list] meteorite database disk?

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

Has anyone heard from Ken Regelman, yet?
Does he even know what is happening?

I would still like to hear from him what he thinks
about all of this.

If I were Ken, I would like to know, so that I could
thank all involved for their volunteer efforts.

Bob V.

P.S. - Sure would have been embarassing, though, if
Ken had sold his rights to "Space Rocks" to this
"thebigcollector" guy.

Message: 10