[meteorite-list] More on the Virus!

From: Don Young <dcyoung1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

Hi Troy,
Don't think it makes much difference where your E-Mail addresses are
for the viruses I've seen. They attach themselves to the E-Mail
when you press the send button and send their crap to that adressee
as a separate additional but disguised E-Mail.
Current IP info: 12/19/2000 10:25:58am 64.216.236.102
Don