Fwd: [meteorite-list] Fireball sighting Arizona

From: CalSouth1_at_aol.com <CalSouth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

--part1_b9.9e149e8.2774427d_boundary

From: Dbrofaz_at_aol.com
Full-name: Dbrofaz
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:12:15 EST
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Fireball sighting Arizona
To: CalSouth1_at_aol.com

In a message dated 12/21/00 8:26:17 PM US Mountain Standard Time, CalSouth1
writes:

<< I suspect that the location of the fireball would have been over 50 but
less
 than 200 kilometers from the point of sighting given the description of how
far
 down John said it traveled. >>

WoW.....Do you think it was that close? I have to agree about one thing. It
was a once in a lifetime experience.
I was going to the lake today to watch the show tonight at 12:30am and went
by to see how my Durango is coming along and they said it should be ready
tomorrow. So, I canceled the trip. Instead, I'll go outside here around
midnight and take a gander up in the sky. No clouds so the visibility is
excellent. You know, it was just six miles away that Pluto was discovered.
I'll let you know what I see. d0n

--part1_b9.9e149e8.2774427d_boundary--