[meteorite-list] My Visit To Fernlea

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C06BFA.0A40F880

Hi Paul:

I for one, would like to thank you for your very well written =
description of your excitement and impressions of your visit to see =
Rob's collection. It was enjoyable reading.

My very sincerest regards and best wishes for a Happy Holiday to you and =
all other list members.

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038