[meteorite-list] Just rocks

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Well, she finally said it. They are just a bunch of
rocks.

I know, we are supposed to be saving for our home, but
just ask John Sinclair. I don't spend enough on
meteorites!

Then she said, "Only you and-who is that guy-"
I said, "Bob Haag?" and she said "Yes-" and I said,
"Don't you say his name in vain!"

I just had to vent.

Actually, she lets me buy what I want, but I had to
tell someone who would understand.

One more thing. We played a game at work. Everyone
was a secret Santa at work the past few days. Everyone
asks what you want and then tells the secret Santa.
My secret santa actually bought me a Moldavite!
Yipee!

Ari