[meteorite-list] Just rocks

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Just Rocks!!!!
At least most of the listees have meteorites, I have a few small ones,
my wealth is diversified between jade picked up off the surface of the
ground like other green rocks, and petrified wood...wood? Having a
nice collection of wood and jade, go figure that they should have any
real value (can anyone say emerald green nephrite, cycad, or what in
H... is a hermiephyton?).
Rock in my holiday head!
David Freeman