[meteorite-list] Just rocks

From: Charlie <moonrock25_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Hi Ari,

A few days ago, my wife "caught" me emailing a meteorite dealer.
"You're buying ANOTHER one?'" says she. "Oh no, we're just shooting the
breeze" says I. Yeah, right! Actually, she does like meteorites. On
our first date she gave me a gift of a 100 g Odessa. I knew I had met
my soul-mate. I introduced her to fossil and artifact hunting 10 years
ago, and she's filled our home with all kinds of rocks. So what am I
giving her for Xmas?? A metal detector, of course! You go girl!

Best wishes,
-Charlie