[meteorite-list] Just rocks

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

     Actually, the "trick" is to get your "better half" involved in
collecting "something"...ANYthing will do. Once he/she begins to "buy" then
the heat is off YOU. And THATS when your "real fun" begins!
    My wife collects antique pottery. I point her toward ALL the shops I can
find....while I very quietly, and stategically, go about the arduous task of
 spending our money on those "ROCKS" from space...and dinosaur bones and
skulls, and minerals, fossils, etc...etc...etc...
HAPPY HOLIDAY/ Jake
The Nature Source
***************************
<< I would be glad to explain to the ladies that you guys absolutely have to
 keep on buying those "rocks".
 I would hope for some gratitude. :-)

 Anne Black
 http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
 IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
 http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

 In a message dated 12/22/00 10:58:57 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dscp_at_home.com

 --------------------
 I would be glad to explain to the ladies that you guys absolutely have to
 keep on buying those "rocks".
 I would hope for some gratitude. :-)

 Anne Black
 http://www.IMPACTIKA.com
 IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
 http://www.TheMineralCompany.com

 In a message dated 12/22/00 10:58:57 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dscp_at_home.com
 writes:

 <BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT:
5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">What they don`t know what we spend
on THOSE rocks won`t hurt them, it`s what
 will hurt us when they doooo! Dave
> Actually Ari, I think you just spoke for quite a few of us on this list.
> Believe me, you're not the only one that gets it for spending their money
 on
> "those rocks."
>
> Rhett Bourland
> www.evansville.net/~rbourlan