[meteorite-list] Bessy and the Ali Baba rocks

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Oh Dean Dean Dean, Did you not post that freaky looking photo of you last summer
sitting straddling that pile of crap and say that they were Dhofar meteorites? I
couldn't mistake that pile of junk. Dean, I beat you to Morocco, and I have
known about it for longer than you, since you started buying meteorites from me
on ebay only 2 years ago. I welcome you to Morocco, I had 2 trips under my belt
before you went. I don't care if you go, it is a free world, that is what I had
to explain to the French people who really got pissed off that we went. the CK5
is a great meteorite, there are 2 outside of Antarctica, and how many mars rocks
available? Well, too many, and too many kilos just keep appearing as the finders
decide to release them. Funny that the Oman SNCs are IDENTICAL to the Dar al
Gani SNCs.
    I complained about the prices of the Sahara meteorites, Eucrites at $200
gram when witnessed falls such as Millbillilillie are 20% that cost.
Why would I need or take a loan from Jake, he is a scam artist, we proved that
and he admitted that to me on the phone. Dean, I take in investors so that they
can share in the good fortune, and I don't have to sell piles of crappy scraps
in 1000 ebay auctions to recover my $$$.
    Dean, enjoy your scraps, and by the way, learn what fusion crust is, you
keep describing your meteorites as crusted when they have not one speck (Bessy
speck that is) of real fusion crust on them.
    Hell, I left an easy 1000 kilos of those horrible little fragments over
there just for you.
My prices are the highest? Lets take a look; at a few public posted prices,
Fernlea UK, Allende $9 gram, my price $5 to $7 gram
Barrilla, Fernlea $5 gram, My price $2.25 gram
Dalgety Downs, Fernlea $7 grams, ME $3 grams, less than HALF that price!
Bilanga, Fernlea $25 grams, me $50 up, Yep, I am more expensive here, there is
one right for you Dean.
Fernlea, Esquel, $30 gram, Me $25 gram.
That is enough of Robs excellent website. Rob, no offense, just posting public
prices, you are one of the best dealers out there.
Al Langs website, Allende $9 to $8 gram, again, I am cheaper
Gao, Al Lang $3 gram, me $2.25 gram, 30% cheaper
Gold Basin, AL Lange $1.50 grams, me $2 gram, oops, Al is kicking my butt on
this one.
By the way, Al is also one of the oldest dealers around, (Time wise not age
wise). Great guy.

Michael Blood, Gao $2.50 gram, me $2.25 gram, not much difference there.
that is about it for Blood.

-Then we come to The Nature Source, or as some of us call it, "Rip-off
Central" quoting "The lowest prices available, anywhere!" HMMM lets see about
that, Click here to view his prices,
http://www.nature-source.com/cont_meteor.htm
Gao, $4 gram, my price, $2.25 gram. almost 50% lower, but remember, he has the
lowest prices anywhere.......
Unclassified Sahara masses, ~$5 gram! WOW $5608 for a 1.4 kilo piece! I have 300
kilos I will offer for only half that price, if I can get a sucker to buy them!

Dean Bessy, well, I cant find a damn thing on your site to compare. Get some
more meteorites please so we can compare.

Well anyway Dean, I suggest you look over prices than say that mine are " 3
times" as high as anyone else's. Please do so or retract your false statement
that people pay 3 times as much from me.
Here is a quote from you Dean, now, please expand on it and tell us what you
mean by it, where once again is the proof or logic that my prices are triple or
will be triple or ever have been triple what Caspers or anyone else's are?
Dean, this is a stupid attack on me now. you are making statements that are
simply false, and I would like you to tell me and everyone else here where you
do this math to come up with these suggestions.
NOW THAT CASPER IS
GONE MAYBE YOU NOW CAN TRIPLE THE PRICES OF YOUR METEORITES AGAIN

thanks again and have a merry Christmas/ Kwanza/ Hanukkah, whatever you
celebrate out there.

Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoritehunter.com