[meteorite-list] the latest crop

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Dear Al (and others sitting around at home waiting for a new post to list);
I have a nice picture of a freshly steaming male bovine pie, I can hunt it up and
forward it to you for your forwarding to drkook's viewing pleasure. If that is not
desirable, I may be able to capture some fresh equine scat in its place. I may have to
change my name to drscatology to reflect on this recent kook's appearance. Where do
these folks come from? Is this what happens when when one gets mixed up with moonshine
or glue? Never heard of anyone with a cannabis affliction getting this far out. Must be
the negative side of to much sci-fi movies and media glorification TV.
Best Holidays,
drdave Freeman