[meteorite-list] Weird Automail AND Hahaha

From: Don Young <dcyoung1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

My last post was 21 Dec 2000 17:47
I've been lurking ever since...
My current Ip is 208.190.39.60 24 Dec 2000 (for tracking).
I have received none of the Automail everyone is talking about
(I may now that I've posted...) In that case we may be dealing
with another virus here...
Maybe even the same one since it seems to be able to change itself as
it goes along, on the fly...
I just got the following Hahaha, first one in several days..