[meteorite-list] Merry Christmass, Ebay auctions

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Hello everyone, It is a warm ~70 degrees here in Tucson, not very
Christmassy as I would prefer snow, but I am sure those of you with snow
would prefer Tucson weather.

I just want to thank EVERYONE for such a wonderful year. I have been way
too busy with all of the traveling this year, I will break it down just
to let you know how much traveling I have done in search of meteorites
since Jan 1 2000.

I was in Colombia and Panama and Uruguay in January.
I was in the Yukon after Tagish Lake in February.
In March I was again in the Yukon, and in London.
In April I was in Burkina Faso and then on to Chile and Bolivia
searching the Atacama for Imilac and Monturaqui.
In May I was in Chile still, then in prison:)
In June I went back to Burkina Faso chasing down more Bilanga, and to
the Costa Mesa show.
In July I was partying in Las Vegas (not meteorite related:) then I went
to Morocco.
In August I was in Morocco.
In September I was in Morocco.
In October I was in Germany for the Gifhorn show.
In November I was in Morocco.
In December I have been to Alaska to get the Fredericksburg hexahedrite.

WOW am I tired! Now you know why I have been slow in answering emails.

Where will the coming year take me? Well, Asia looks to play a role this
year, I grow tired of the desert and want to try my luck in the far
East.
I thank everyone for their support this last year, and look forward to
the next.
I will see you all in Tucson I hope! We will have to get together this
year for some great Mexican food and drink.

By the way, I almost forgot, I have 55 ebay auctions ending tonight, a
Christmas eve treat. Many nice items, even a 3+ kilo Campo now at $40
with no reserve! Go get it.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=farmerm_at_concentric.net

thanks
Mike Farmer