[meteorite-list] Eclipse

From: Brice <Brice_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

Incredibly clear skies here in Indianapolis, IN as well. I've just been
sitting here watching the eclipse as I scan in images of meteorites.

If you haven't seen it yet... Fredericksburg is AWESOME!!! Head on over to
Mike Farmer's site and take a look at a beautiful hexahedrite.

http://www.MeteoriteHunter.com

Best regards,
Brice