[meteorite-list] Gold Basin meteorites

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

There are at least 5 new meteorites from Gold Basin, a new Mesosiderite
names White Hills found by Jim Kreigh, an L6 found by Trwink Monrad named
Golden Rule, very nice, fresh and BLACK, unlike gold Basin. There is another
ne wone found (awaing classification) and I ahve acquired a new one, that
looks very similar to Gold Basin on the outside, but on the interior looks
like an H chondrite. I am getting this one classified now.
There are many meteorites out there waiting to be found.
Mike Farmer
PS I would be happy to look at any of them to see what you might have.