[meteorite-list] Ross Canyon thread

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:38 2004

capricorn89 schrieb:

> But that doesn't make them any less interesting,
> especially when you find LL3's, C0 3.3's, CK5's

Hi All,

I absolutely agree - a fascinating meteorite (any meteorite is
fascinating!) is a meteorite after all, and a wonderful chondrule
in thin section is a feast for the eyes but although that doesn't
make them any less interesting, it does make it more confusing
to "keep track of them" ina database which "crunches numbers"
to process a large amount of data :-) or :-( I just don't know.

Best wishes,

Bernd